Follow these steps to avail cashless assistance:
- Choose your treatment at a hospital that is part of our cashless network.
- At the time of admission, approach the help desk at the hospital and provide the details of your insurer, third-party provider (TPA), and UHID found on your health card.
- Fill the forms required by the help desk.
- ACKO and third-party provider (TPA) will review the authorization request from the hospital and pre-approve the treatment if covered within policy terms and conditions.
- Once we share the approval, the representatives at the help desk will let you know the amount you need to pay. It can be the co-pay charges and amount relating to the non-payable items that aren’t covered under the policy. The rest will be paid by ACKO directly to the hospital.